If you live somewhere that's considerably cold, there's nothing wrong with wanting to purchase a men's fur coat. Not only are these coats exceedingly warm, but they can also be stylish – depending on how you wear it. There are also various men's fur coats from those made with real fur to those made with faux fur.
Men's Fur Coats: Everything You Should Know About
Whether you're thinking of getting a men's fur coat, or you've already got one in your wardrobe, we're here to help. Below, we've answered some commonly asked queries pertaining to men's fur coats from whether men can wear a fur coat to how much a real fur coat costs and more.
Can a man wear a fur coat?
Yes, there's no reason why a man can't wear a men's fur coat. Not only are they a great fashion statement, but men's fur coats are also incredibly warm. Additionally, they also come in a range of styles that you can choose from such as a men's bomber fur coat to a full-length one.
How much does a real fur coat cost?
It really depends on the type of fur. Mink coats, however, can cost at least $1,000 while a top-of-the-line coat can run as high as £150,000.
What to consider when buying a men's fur coat?
There are a couple of factors to take into consideration when purchasing a men's fur coat:
- First, you'll need to take the length of your men's fur coat into consideration – is it long, or is it a shorter fur bomber?
- Then, you'll have to consider the colour and pattern of your men's fur coat. Coyote is the most popular fur, but if you choose to go with a men's fur coat that's of a lighter colour, you'll need to match it more carefully. with your overall outfit.
- Finally, you'll need to think about whether you'd like to purchase a men's fur coat that's made of real fur or faux fur.
How to style a men's fur coat?
There are a couple of ways that you can style a men's coat:
- Layer it over your outfit on a cold day. Not only will it provide you with great warmth, but it's also a great fashion piece.
- If you've got a shorter men's fur coat, you can wear it with a long-sleeved shirt along with some jeans.
- Shorter men's fur bomber coats also look great with a work outfit (such as a long-sleeved shirt and tailored pants).
While fur coats are generally worn by women, that's not to say that it can't be worn by men. If you want to purchase a men's fur coat, it's all about choosing the right style and figuring out what type of fur suits your needs best. Most importantly, it should provide you with a good amount of warmth and be a piece of clothing that you can easily style with the rest of your wardrobe.
Photo by nappy on Pexels