On those breezy summer days, it's always good to have a men's lightweight jacket on hand. Not only will the right men's lightweight jacket keep you warm, but some of them also come with additional features such as being waterproof. Men's lightweight jackets also come in a variety of different styles that you can pick from.
Men's Lightweight Jackets: Everything You Should Know About
Whether you're planning on getting a men's lightweight jacket or already have one in your closet, we're here to help. Below, we'll answer some frequently asked queries pertaining to men's lightweight jackets from what are the different types of lightweight jackets to what to look for in a lightweight jacket and more.
What are the different types of lighweight jackets?
There are a few different types of lightweight jackets and here are some of our suggestions:
- Shell jackets are great if you're planning on wearing your lightweight jacket outdoors. Not only are they long-lasting, but they're also light and great for braving various weather conditions.
- Denim jackets are also great – no matter the season. They also go with plenty and look fantastic.
- You can't go wrong with a lightweight bomber jacket, they're a classic but also a fun piece that's guaranteed to make heads turn.
- If you want something water-resistant, Harrington jackets are the way to go.
What to look for in a men's lightweight jacket?
There are a few things you can consider:
- Check to see if your lightweight jacket will provide you with a good amount of warmth.
- Take a look at the zippers and cuffs to see if they're made of high-quality material.
- Check to see if it's water-resistant or waterproof.
How to care for your lightweight jacket?
It really depends on the style of your men's lightweight jacket, but most lightweight jackets can be placed in the washing machine. You'd want to set it to cold water and make sure that you've added in your specific cleaner. Then, you can pop it in the dryer on a low heat cycle. Don't use any fabric softeners, bleach or irons on your lightweight jacket or you could risk ruining the fabric.
What is the best material for a lightweight jacket?
There isn't a best material per say. All brands fill their lightweight jackets with special material that's meant to be breathable, water-resistant and provide you with adequate warmth. To determine which material would suit you best, give your men's lightweight jacket a try. This is especially important if you plan on taking your men's lightweight jacket with you while you're camping or hiking.
During the chillier summer days or even when the seasons are shifting, it's great to have a men's lightweight jacket in your closet. Not only will it provide you with the warmth that you need, but a men's lightweight jacket is also breathable and will typically protect you from certain weather conditions.
Featured Image: Guduru Ajay bhargav - Pexels