A women's clothing style is the one thing that can tell you a lot about her in just a glance! In other words, how you dress and what you wear says a lot about your personality.
According to Forbes, it takes a person seven seconds to make an impact on another person. One of the first few things that have been taken into account in these few seconds is the clothes a person wears. In fact, it's the first thing most people notice when they first meet someone. There is no doubt, therefore, that the way you dress can leave a strong impression on others.
Women's clothing: Everything You Should Know About
When you're planning your wardrobe, it helps if you coordinate and accessorize everything from head to toe. Here's a fantastic checklist of all sorts of women's clothing. This is the starting point for your wardrobe preparation.
What are the different types of women's clothing for women?
- Tops: As the name suggests, tops are women's clothing that typically cover the upper body. However, in order to pass as a top, the clothing item must cover at least the chest. This means that the bottom of the top can be as short as the middle torso or go all the way down to your thighs.
- Bottoms: In the field of fashion and apparel, "bottoms" is a general word that includes all the standard women's clothing that covers the lower body. There are, of course, various styles of bottoms that you can pair to wear with different tops. They include jeans, shorts, skirts and leggings.
- Full bodywear: Any women's clothing that does the job of the top, as well as the bottom, can be considered to be full-body wear. This includes skirts, active clothes, breakers, etc.
- Outerwear: As the name suggests, outerwear is women's clothing intended to be worn outdoors or over normal clothing. The best thing about outerwear is that they not only keep you warm during the winter, but they also look extremely nice and add character to your overall dressing.
What clothing items should every woman have?
- Denim: You have to put jeans first on our list, obviously. Jeans are a daily staple that can be worn on nearly any occasion. A variety of washes, including light wash, medium wash, dark wash and black jeans, are recommended.
- Basic T-shirts: When can't you put on a white t-shirt? It's meant to be a staple in many women's clothing wardrobe. Wear a white tee with your favourite pair of jeans, beneath a party skirt with a gorgeous top, or on a legging weekend.
- Little black dress: Last but not least (never!), the legendary LBD. Date-night staple and the ultimate "I don't have anything to wear" throw-and-go item, a little black dress is a must-have in any fashion women's clothing wardrobe. Pair it with a leather jacket, and you're pretty much good to go.
What outerwear should every woman have?
- Black leather jacket: A premium leather jacket is one of the smartest pieces of investment for your women's clothing wardrobe. Throw it over a white tee and jeans for an instant style boost or pair it with your workwear clothes for an edgy finish. A black leather jacket, whether vegan or actual, is a must-have. Take good care of it, and it will last for decades.
- Classic Blazer: Structured outerwear is one thing that you can always count on. The trick is to look for a blazer that you can layer with any top, whether it's a concert tee or a blouse. Remember: it's all about flexibility, investing in the pieces that do it all.
The start of each new season brings with it a lot of fashion decisions, including "What should I invest in? "What new patterns are worth following? "And how much do I have to spend? "But instead of picking up odd items that are sure to be out of style next year, consider creating a timeless women's clothing wardrobe and streamlining your closet.
Your closet is meant to be a curated selection of your very favourite things that bring you joy. That way, you're only going to wear what you own, and your closet isn't going to be a source of tension every morning as you get ready.
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash