When the weather gets warm outside, a great piece of clothing to rock is the women's crop top. Not only can you style it in a variety of ways, but it's also an incredibly stylish look that has gained significant popularity in recent years. Not only can you wear a crop top with jeans, but you can also pair it with a skirt, shorts or whatever else you'd like.
Women's Crop Tops: Everything You Should Know About
Whether you've got some crop tops in your wardrobe or you're planning on getting one, we've got you covered. Below, we've answered some frequently asked questions pertaining to crop tops. From how do you style a women's crop top to what goes well with a crop top, we're here to help.
How do you style a crop top?
There are plenty of ways for you to style a women's crop top and here are some of our suggestions:
- For a more formal look, pair your crop top with some high waisted formal pants and a pair of heels.
- If you're going for a night out, your can pair your crop top with a jeans or a skirt, some peep toes and a cute tote bag and you're good to go.
- Crop tops also look great with shorts if you're hitting the beach or heading for a casual day out.
What goes well with a crop top?
A tighter women's crop top looks great with a pair of loose pants or skirt, but it can also look fantastic with a paired bottom if you're planning an evening out. For a looser women's crop top, you can pair it with a pair of high-waisted jeans or shorts.
How do you wear crop tops without looking trashy?
There are a couple of things you can do to ensure that you're wearing crop tops without looking trashy:
- Choose a crop top that's of a longer style or something that's flowy so it hides your midriff.
- Dress up your crop top with either a long black skirt or a pencil skirt.
- Choose a crop top that fits you right. It shouldn't be overly tight or short, and should be something that you feel comfortable in.
Can I wear a crop top if I don't have a flat stomach?
There's no reason why you can't wear a women's crop top even if you don't have a flat stomach. The most important thing is to choose a crop top that fits you well, styling is also equally important. By styling your crop top properly, there's no reason why you can't confidently wear your crop top.
Crop tops are incredibly fashionable and a fantastic piece of clothing to have in your wardrobe. You can also style it in several different ways from pairing it with long skirts to wearing it with shorts, jeans and more. When it comes to selecting your women's crop top, make sure that it's something that you feel comfortable rocking.
Photo by Heitor Verdi on Pexels