A furry hit this winter. Women’s ear muffs will not go out of fashion soon. These winter-warmers are the go-to the keep ears protected from the cold and elements while still looking fashionable.
They have been around for a long time and are a must-have. Both as a winter accessory and protective gear. Our shopping guide gives you an idea of which ear muffs to look out for and we answer some of the most asked questions about them.
Women's Ear Muffs: Everything You Should Know About
Next to hats, ear muffs are the go-to head accessory for keeping freeze away and ears protected from moisture. They are easily found in your favourite style and colour.
What are the different types of Women’s Ear Muffs?
Women’s ear muffs come in a variety of shapes and sizes. And you will effortlessly find one suited to you.
- Faux-fur: These ear muffs are warm and cosy and a lovely item to have in cold winter months. They are also fashionable and come in different colours.
- Foldable: These ear muffs always fit because they can expand and contract to suit different sizes. Plus, the do not fall off.
- Bandless: The bandless ear muffs hook around your ears and fit snuggly to keep wind and cold out.
- Fleece: These ear muffs are celebrating for being very warm in super cold weather and they stay in place.
- Knitted: Knitted ear muffs look a lot like headbands. They are made to go around your head to protect your ears, but can also be worn as a hair accessory.
- Ponytail/headband: These ear warmers are perfect for running and other outdoor sports activities in the winter.
Are ear muffs in style?
The answer is, yes! Ear muffs are in style and a good way to keep your ears warm during freezing winter months. They are a cute, fluffy accessory and come in many colours. Wear the out jogging, when you go to town or on an outdoor trip.
The variety on offer also allows you to find one best suited to your needs and comfort.
Do ear muffs keep your ears warm?
Very warm! They keep your ears warm and they keep out moisture during rainy and snowy months. They also protect your ears from icy wind and frost.
What are the best ear muffs?
The best ear muffs are ones that fit comfortably around your head - neither to lose nor too tight. The muffs should also be big enough to cover the ear and provide warmth through faux fur or another form of insulation material.
How wide should ear muffs be?
Ear muff should cover your ears to keep warmth in and cold out. They come in different sizes but the most ideal is 3”5 because it covers the entire ear.
Women's ear muffs are a great winter accessory. They look fashionable, can be bought to suit your style or different occasions, and more importantly, keep your ears warm and protected from the winter elements.
Photo by Roman Samborskyi on 123rf