Eyeglasses can make or break your look. For most women, frame shape is a deal-breaker when choosing the perfect pair of glasses. You must pick a frame that makes you feel confident while providing additional support for your vision( if necessary).
You can stick to the minimalistic everyday frames or go all out with colourful frames, the choice is yours. With the right glasses for your face, you're ready to make a style statement and turn heads toward you.
Everything You Need To Know Before Buying Women's Glasses
With so many styles, colours and prints to choose from, choosing the right pair of glasses can be confusing. You must first educate yourself on different styles in glasses and then pick the right pair.
What are the different types of women's glasses?
- Cat-Eye Glasses: No list of eyeglass frames can go without mentioning cat-eye glasses. Women and cat-eye glasses are a pair made in heaven. Playful and exciting, bring attention to your eyes and making them look more feline.
- Round Eyeglasses: Round eyeglasses have made a major comeback in women's fashion. If you're more of a cute and casual person, these glasses are a great way to make a subtle style statement.
- Geek/Hipster Eyeglasses: These are a fairly new style in the world of glasses. Often worn for a trendy look without prescription, these can make you look like a hipster as well as nerdy.
- Vintage Eyeglasses: For all the retro style lovers out there, vintage glasses are in vogue. If you prefer the retro style with a modern twist, these are the glasses for you.
- Oversized Eyeglasses: These glasses are great ice-breakers let us tell you why. Oversized glasses have been endorsed by fashionistas worldwide. So the next time you meet one, your glasses can be great conversation starters.
- Tortoise Shell Eyeglasses: Painted in beautiful distinctions of honey yellow and wood brown, Tortoise Shell aka horn-rimmed glasses are much in trend. With growing popularity, they're here for the long run.
- Clear Eyeglasses: You can never go wrong with clear eyeglass frames. Theses cool glasses bring more light to your face enhancing your best features.
What glasses are lightweight?
When we talk about eyeglass frames, metal frames are slightly heavier than plastic frames. When it comes to lenses, glass lenses are heavier compared to plastic lenses. So glasses with a combination of plastic lenses and frames are usually lightweight.
How do I choose the right eyeglass frame?
You should choose your eyeglass frames according to your face shape.
Oval frames complement people with square, oval, rectangular, or triangular-shaped faces.
Rectangular frames are best for people with round, oval, or heart-shaped faces. However, everyone can pull off a great look with these frames.
Round frames complement rectangular, square, or oval-shaped faces.
What glass frame makes you look younger?
Chunky glasses with bold coloured frames can make you look younger since they exhibit a more fun and bold style.
With so many online stores nowadays, you can browse a wide selection of styles and enjoy more affordable choices, from the comfort of your home.
All you need to do is analyse your face shape, choose a style and colour and be ready to rock your perfect pair of glasses!
Image Source: Photo by Tamara Bellis on Unsplash