Women's jeans are the ideal clothing piece that women prefer and wear most after their underwear. And? Why not they be fond of their jeans? As there are numerous excellent ways to flaunt this ethereal bottom wear with its exquisiteness and charm. Denim is undeniably a must in your wardrobe, but what about other jeans that look ultra-stylish when paired up with your favorite cropped top and high heels.
They are surely the pride of every street where fashion enthusiasts dress down to get some sharp eyes rolled and heads turned as you trundle down the street. Jeans are regarded as the most comfortable yet stylish women's fashion staple that makes you super confident about yourself with the right amount of style and aesthetic.
Women's Jeans: Everything you need to know about
Needless to say but, women's jeans are definitely a self-defining beauty that cannot be replaced by any other bottom wear in your closet. They are a wholesome package of exquisiteness and some iconic beauty that makes jeans the embodiment of safety, comfort, and style. The robust construction and rugged look are also exceptional to make jeans highly efficient to bear all your rough wear and tear of the day.
Plus, they are also exceptional in beautifying your feminine silhouette and give your legs a beautiful trimmed shape to easily be adjusted and effortlessly to flaunt with women's jeans. As a matter of fact, the runaways and streets are full of legs covered in jeans. From red cropped or top task with high-waisted jeans to white full sleeves turtleneck with your denim flare jeans, there's no way you're not going to outstanding with full grace and glamor.
What are women's jeans made of?
Jeans are usually made from traditional Denim or dungaree cloth, which signifies its sturdiness and strength to the utmost level. Cotton is one of the highly preferred materials used in the construction of jeans as they are multifunctional, durable, resistant, waterproof, and works impressively for both summer and winter wear. Also, the threads and polyester blend ensures that you're getting the appropriate comfort and travel anywhere with your favorite pair of jeans. Beside Denim, spandex, cotton, linen, wool is also considered a good option to manufacture jeans.
What are some popular styles of Women's Jeans?
- Skinny Jeans: They are skin-tight, fitting jeans from the thigh down to the ankle. Women's skinny jeans are made with stretch denim.
- Straight-leg jeans: Straight-cut jeans have a straight up-and-down fit through the entire leg. They can be baggy, like boyfriend jeans or relaxed-fit jeans, or they can be fitted, like slim-fit jeans.
- Bootcut jeans: Bootcut jeans flare out slightly at the ankle.
- Bell-bottom jeans: Bell-bottom jeans have a snug fit through the thigh and flare out from the knee to the leg opening.
- Wide-leg jeans: Wide leg jeans are cut wide throughout the leg, beginning to flare around the mid-thigh and then continuing down to a wide leg opening. They have a more triangular look compared to the hourglass bell-bottom jeans.
- High-rise jeans: High-rise, or high-waist jeans, sit at your natural waist, around your belly button.
- Mid-rise jeans: Mid-rise jeans sit between your waist and your hips. Mid-rise jeans typically hit about an inch below your navel.
- Low-rise jeans: Low rise jeans hit a few inches below your belly button at your hips.
What are some common types of Denim Used in Jeans?
- Raw Denim: Also known as dry Denim, raw Denim is unwashed Denim. It is traditionally dark blue and is stiff to the touch.
- Denim Washes: Jeans that have been Denim washed will be softer and more flexible than raw denim jeans.
- White Denim: The Denim is acid-washed completely to produce the White Denim look.
- Black Denim: Black or other dark hues of cloth dyes are used to color the Denim to achieve the classic Black Denim look.
- Distressed Denim: Distressed jeans are altered during manufacturing to look tampered with or worn out. The fabric may have permanent creases, rips, or scratched patterns over the Denim. It gives your jeans a worn-in edge to them.
Women's jeans are an extremely popular and amazing clothing item. They can be worn for casual as well as formal attires because of their versatility and ability to look good with every upper wear. Crop tops, flowy blouses, even blazers look good with Jeans! A good rule of thumb is to remember following a certain color palette and keep in mind the occasion.
Image Source: Priscilla Du Preez On Unsplash