The women's jumper is a versatile piece of clothing that any woman should have in their wardrobe. Not only does it come in a variety of styles and designs for you to choose from, but it also provides a great deal of warmth. When styled correctly, the right women's jumper can also spruce up an entire outfit.
Women's Jumpers: Everything You Should Know About
Whether you've already got a women's jumper or you're thinking of getting one, we're here to help. Below, we've answered some frequently asked queries pertaining to jumpers from women. From what are the different types of jumpers to whether jumpers should be tight or loose and more.
What are the different types of jumpers for women?
There are many different types of women's jumpers and we'll discuss some of the more popular designs in greater detail below:
- Turtleneck – Not only do these jumpers provide a great deal of warmth, but they're also a great basic piece to have in your wardrobe.
- Hoodie – These jumpers are not just comfortable, but they're also versatile and can be worn by any body type.
- V-neck – These jumpers are incredibly flattering and is a great jumper that can be used for layering during those colder days.
- Cable knit – These aren't just stylish, but they're also warm and a classic piece to have in your closet.
- Oversized – One of the most comfortable pieces that you can have in your closet!
Should jumpers be tight or loose?
It's honestly up to you and what you prefer. Generally speaking however, you don't want a jumper that's overly snug. Ideally, you should be able to easily pinch some of the fabric with no issues at all. While there are tight-fitting jumpers, most jumpers should be comfortable and perfect for layering.
Are jumpers in style?
Jumpers are in style and they always will be. Not only are they a classic piece that can fit with all outfits, but they also come in a variety of designs that you'll never get sick of them. Women's jumpers also come in a multitude of colours so you can select a jumper that'll add a pop of colour to your entire outfit.
Are jumpers warm?
Yes, most jumpers are warm but it really depends on the material that it's made of. Cotton and acrylic women's jumpers won't be as warm as cashmere or wool ones. If you want something that's extra warm, opt for a wool jumper. Alternatively if you're looking for something that you can wear on those days when it's only a little cold outside, you can go for an acrylic jumper instead.
Women's jumpers are a great piece of clothing to have in your closet – especialy if you're staying somewhere that gets chilly during certain months of the year. As there are plenty of different women's jumpers out there, take your time in deciding the best women's jumper that suits your needs.
Featured image: Andrea Piacquadio – Pexels