The commonly associated stereotypes with women's suits have finally drowned down. Today suits are no longer considered as restricting or constricting attires. Instead, they are now a timeless appeal to spruce up feminine beauty. Whether it be a casual, formal event or a meeting with your boss, stylish yet formal women's suits create an impeccable yet powerful impression of your personality that directly makes the way to the observer's heart.
Women's suits: Everything you need to know about
The trends and styles in women's suits are too hard to resist yourself from giving a try and experiencing its beauty from your own eyes. This double piece staple is the perfect fit for you to strikingly looking good, comfortable, and relaxed without leaving your style and comfort zone. There comes absolutely no risk or second thoughts when opting for women's suits as you know that no matter where you're heading, women's suits will undoubtedly respect the decorum of the place and make you look aesthetic with its attractive colors yet patterns.
Either you're going with a classy blazer over your rugged inner tee for a zoom meeting or decking up a complete suit with the right shoe wear and complimenting accessories'. Whatever the case may be, this feminine staple is undoubtedly a blessing in disguise for you every time.
What is the purpose of wearing women's suits?
Women's suits have received a lot of love for their subtle, pleasing look and high formal wear preference. However, they are worn for a myriad of reasons, but the first thing about it that attracts women is its sleek, sophisticated look, which speaks volumes about this piece of perfection. The distinct you from other people with ordinary attires and exude a sense of novelty give you a true vague look every time. Whether it comes under your everyday workwear or Sunday gatherings with your team' women's suits are just too versatile to go with any outfit and gives you some bonus points for style and elegance.
What are the popular types of women's suits?
- Slim Fits suits: Slim fits women's suits are perfect for formal events and meetings. They can be worn by all body types but are most flattering on women with some curves.
- Skirt Suits: Perfect for daily office wear, skirt women's suits are classy as well as breathable. Keep in mind that skin color stockings or sheer tights are a must when wearing skirt suits.
- Blazer and jeans: For a more casual and comfortable feel, blazers with jeans are perfect! Social and public presentations or functions are the perfect venues to try out this style!
- Blazers and Dresses: Chic and classy, a short and fitting dress topped with a blazer always looks impressive. Also, dresses with chinos or trousers give you the perfect feminine silhouette.
How do I accessorize my suits?
- It's always important to consider where you're wearing a suit when looking for accessories to spruce up your look. If you are going for a formal event, then it's always best to avoid anything flashy. Keep your makeup light, with neutral hues, and try to avoid wearing any strong fragrance. You can always carry a small handbag and make sure it's a neutral color and not flashy.
- For a slight party event, it's always good to go for classic colors or dark browns. Make sure your suit has some artistic colors, and it's generally okay to do some heavy makeup as long as it suits the event. Wearing a light fragrance and carrying a slightly more oversized handbag should be fine too. It's also a good idea to wear medium-sized gold or silver hoops or studs just to spice up the look.
- In case of a casual company event or college farewell, you can be a bit more liberal. Reds and pinks are good choices for a makeup palette, and it's okay to pair your suits with sneakers and a small wallet.
Women's suits should be your first option when running out of time yet wish to look flawless and complete. The self –defining beauty makes suits more likely to be your everyday ear and flaunt outfit. They have just the right amount of charm and ultra-feminine flair, making it the best formal outwear for women. From class to elegance, suits make the ideal choice for you when looking forward to ace your style statement for everyday work.
Image Source: wocintechchat On Unsplash