When it comes to casual pieces of clothing in your closet, a women's t-shirt is an absolute must. Not only can you match it with a pair of jeans for an everyday look, but you can also tuck it into a skirt with a pair of heels for an evening look. Women's t-shirts also come in a variety of styles and designs that you can pick from to suit your needs.
Women T-Shirts: Everything You Should Know About
Whether you've got some t-shirts in your closet or you're thinking of getting some, we're here to help. Below, we've answered some frequently asked queries pertaining to women's t-shirts. From what are the different types of t-shirts to how long a t-shirt should be and more.
What are the different types of t-shirts for women?
There are many different types of t-shirts for women and we'll discuss some of the more popular styles in greater detail below.
- Crop t-shirts – If you're looking for a trendy outfit that shows a bit of skin, a crop t-shirt is the perfect buy.
- Boyfriend t-shirts – If you want something a little looser and is incredibly comfortable, look no further than the boyfriend t-shirt.
- Round neck t-shirt – These are standard t-shirts that you can easily match with a range of outfits.
- V-neck t-shirts – If you're looking for a t-shirt that's incredibly flattering, you'll definitely want to consider a women's v-neck t-shirt.
- Printed t-shirts – Like that graphic design? Opt for a graphic t-shirt instead.
What is a premium t-shirt?
A premium t-shirt is essentially a women's t-shirt that's made of high-quality material. It should have a smooth and silky feel to it, and it's generally more structured than a regular t-shirt. Premium t-shirts will also last longer than a regular t-shirt and feel more comfortable.
How long should a t-shirt be?
It depends on the style of your women's t-shirt. If you've got a women's crop t-shirt then it should obviously be on the shorter side. On the otherhand, if you've got a standard women's t-shirt, you shouldn't be seeing any skin on your stomach. Ideally, it should be a couple of inches below the waistband of your pants.
Should t-shirts be tight or loose?
Once again, this is really up to you however your women's t-shirt shouldn't be overly loose or tight. It should also be a piece of clothing that you feel comfortable wearing. Ideally, your t-shirt shouldn't ride up when you lift your arms up, and it should fit comfortably around your body.
A women's t-shirt is definitely something that you should have in your closet. Not only is a versatile piece of clothing that you can wear for all sorts of occasions, but it also looks great. When selecting your women's t-shirt, you'd want to make sure that it fits properly. Once you've nailed that down, have fun matching it with other pieces in your closet.
Featured image: Andrea Piacquadio – Pexels