A wrist is too beautiful of a body part not to adorn, and what better accessory to adorn it with, other than a watch. Your watch can speak volumes about you. That is why we take watches seriously and you should too.
Whether you are an enthusiastic professional, a stylish fashionista, a happy nomad or a teenager just living her life, a watch can define your personality like no other accessory.
Everything You Need To Know Before Buying Women's Watches
To help you find the best watch, we have answered some questions you may have during your watch buying journey.
What are the different types of women's watches?
Below we have listed some of the most popular styles in women's watches.
- Rose Gold Watches: Rose gold is unarguably one of the best colours ever made for metal jewellery. This style of watch is a rose-coloured amalgamation of classic gold making it the epitome of feminine style and timeless elegance.
- Skeleton Watches: A Skeleton style watch features a dial that exposes the inner gears of a watch and showcases its mechanics. Whoever said bold watches were only for men was wrong. Women are unquestionably rocking this style.
- Boyfriend Watches: This style that emerged from men’s fashion, combines confidence and class. Big, chunky, and oversized, a boyfriend watch is the embodiment of striking style.
- Floral Watches: Whether you are set up for a date or heading to an event, a floral watch will not disappoint you. Watches with floral-print bands and flower-embossed dials paired up with cute and casual outfits is a style worth noting down.
- Printed Watches: Level up your look with this daring timepiece that is bound to make a fashion statement. Bold and funky printed watches are gracing the wrists of trendy fashionistas, helping them level up their vogue.
- Bracelet Watches: If you are a person who is fond of both, bracelets and watches, this in-between style will bring you the best of both worlds. From dangling charms to metallic chains, bracelet watches come in a variety of different styles.
- Smart Watches: Technology is ever-expanding and has stepped in the world of watches too. For the calorie-conscious and fitness freaks, these innovative and chic smartwatches are a must-have.
- Map Watches: Remember, we mentioned nomads at the beginning of this article? If you are one of them, the map watches are perfect for you. Even if you are a nomad at heart or someone who dreams of travelling the world, a map-print watch will show off your wanderer side.
What wrist do watches go on?
Mostly women's watches are worn on the left hand. However, according to your convenience, you can wear it on whichever wrist you prefer.
What colour watch should you get?
Usually, women go with rose gold, gold, or silver watches since they symbolize feminine style and elegance.
What is the most versatile women's watch?
Silver strap watches are the most versatile since they go with every ensemble.
Women are blessed when it comes to variety in apparel. The same applies to watches too. You don't have to buy the most expensive watch in the market, buy the one that best suits your style.
The perfect watch for you is the one that matches your wardrobe, levels up your style and defines who you are as a person.
Image source: Photo by Henri Pham on Unsplash